The Aunt Theory

   We found a source of food ,at a place we can see but we don't know the way. My friend was thinking of going to a source we found last week because a perfect way was there with no risk . As we weren't even sure that the source we found is less or more . So he left with a group of two and now I was alone even without a difinite way.But I was able to feel my success . Hence, I started..

On the first day , I found the source with a lot of hardwork and even with a long way and it took me two hours to reach there but still I was satisfied because the quantity I founded needed that much efforts. On the second day it took less time and now got a way which was somewhat smaller than the before one . And finally after five days I founded the smallest way even with less time but it contained grass in between and it was taking too much time . But still I continued on it because what I was getting for my winters was mich more than anyone in our tribe . And as this was difficult no one even wanted to come on it . Now I became the monopolist . Now I think that these big big giants known as humans are the same . They don't think of finding there own path , they just go in the way other people are going . I think that became like me and I like them....

By: Aryan Choudhary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Think

The Lonely Father